Tuesday 13 September 2011

Buzz Balls

Being on a strictly vegan, gluten free plus highly raw diet makes you miss certain things, like chocolate balls, which we used to whip up at any given time when I was a kid. To my happy surprise, I found a recipe for something similar, at least they share the cacao and sweetness, on the Wellness Warrior, which btw is one of my favorite sites at the moment.


These were super easy to make, and all the ingredients were things I already had at home.
what you need is:
1 banana
3,5dl oat bran (or rolled oats or some other raw gluten free oat version)
2 tsp raw cacao powder
1 tsp maca powder
1 tsp bee pollen
0.3 dl maple syrup
0.6 dl sultanas
cacao nibs for rolling
Mix everything but the cacao nibs and then form into balls which you roll in cacao nibs. Leave in the fridge for about half an hour before eating. 


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment