Friday 5 August 2011

My morning

Since Emma did a post on her mornings, and we've been talking about our morning routines and how they differ from each other, I decided to post about my mornings as well. Now, as I work at the airport (as a gate agent if you want to know) my work shifts vary quite a lot. For the earliest one I have to wake up at about 3.30am (or about 2.45am if I have to ride my bike to work) so that doesn't leave very much time at all for any lengthy morning routine. The one thing I do every morning, before eating anything, is I have a large glass of water, about half a liter, with 1 teaspoon baking soda in it. This is to drive out all the extra yeast gathered in the intestines from years of eating sugar and toxins.


After this, I eat my breakfast, either at home or at work, consisting of raw porridge with wheatgrass powder, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, oatmeal, bee pollen, flax seeds, blueberries, and anything else I find in the cupboard pretty much. I mix all of this in a bowl and pour soy milk over it, and let it soak overnight. I won't fool you, it looks absolutely disgusting, but I like it. After having had my breakfast, depending on the day, I either go back to bed for about an hour and then for a run, or I just simply start my day, which is what I did today. 
As Emma will be discussing lunch today, I think I will join in on that discussion too in my next post, seeing as on any given day I eat about one meal at home and the rest at work.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment